Description of holiday apartment in Loqueffret, Finistere, Brittany
We have tastefully restored and renovated a nineteenth century French farm house situated within our 3.0 acres of land. It offers luxury accommodation for couples that wish to escape to the ultimate in romantic seclusion. Both apartments have separate private gardens where you can relax and enjoy a glass of wine, maximising your enjoyment of the beautiful views and countryside.
Chantilly Apartment is on the ground floor, with no steps or stairs - step out of your door onto the courtyard overlooking the fields. Lounge/Kitchen area with large inglenook fire place. Fully equipped kitchen with fridge cooker microwave, coffee maker etc. leather sofa, Sky TV with DVD/Music centre.
King size French Rococo bed, crisp French linen. En-suite bathroom with large corner Whirlpool bath with shower over.
A welcome basket of cheese and French bread will greet you on your arrival.
Breakfast provisions of milk, cereal, orange juice, croissants, preserves, butter and eggs from our free range chickens will be provided.
We offer flexible lengths of stay to suit your requirements, minimum two nights. Arrive any day taking advantage of cheaper travel mid-week. For those special occasions we can provide flowers, champagne, chocolates, balloons etc. (at cost) to be in the apartment on your arrival.
A presentation letter can be provided for bookings made as gifts at no extra cost.
House hunters can benefit from our wealth of experience and local knowledge. We are ideally situated for viewing properties in areas 22, 29 and 56, Finistere, Cote d' Amour and Morbihan. We have a local English speaking agent who will help you with your house search.
We also offer Versailles Apartment, on the 1st floor - full details of this apartment can be seen at the right under "More from this owner".
Both apartments are furnished for your ultimate comfort and have hand made king size romantic French beds, with crisp linen and French lace bedding. Bathrooms with whirlpool baths, separate shower, bubble bath, fluffy towels and bath robes included. Lounge/Dining/Kitchen area with log burning fire. Leather sofa, Sky TV, DVD and music system. Kitchen area fully equipped with cooker, fridge, microwave, coffee maker etc.
Accommodation, Facilities and Services
|Suitability:||Not suitable for children, No Smoking, No Pets|
|General:||Central heating, Electric Fan/s, Bicycles, Hairdryer
|Bedrooms:||1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2
King size french bed
1 Bath/s, 1 Shower/s, 1 Wash basin/s, 1 Toilets/s, Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
|Lounge:||Seating for 2 people
TV, Video, Satellite/Cable TV, CD Player, Radio, DVD Player, Books/Magazines, Selection of Films, Selection of Music
|Dining Area:||Seating for 2 people|
|Kitchen/Utility:||Oven, Hob, Grill, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Kettle, Toaster, Coffee maker, Ironing board, Iron
|Outdoors:||BBQ, Private garden, Sunloungers, Patio table, Patio chairs, Sunshade
|Access:||Car essential, Off road parking, Secure parking, Private car park, Stairs
Linen provided, Towels provided, Cleaning included, Laundry included
|October 2010- March 2011||€250.00||2 Days|
|April 2011||€280.00||2 Days|
|May 2011||€300.00||2 Days|
|June, July, August 2011||€370.00||2 Days|
Please Note: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Currency conversions are not guaranteed to be accurate.
Deposit/Booking Notes: Special offers and discounts are available for Valentines and Christmas - please visit the website link for full info.
Arrival time 4.00 pm, vacation 10.30am. If a late arrival is expected, please advise.
• To reserve the apartment, guests should complete and sign the booking form & return it with payment of the initial non-refundable deposit (25% of the total amount due). Following receipt of the booking form & deposit, a confirmation letter will be sent by post or email, the date when the remaining balance is due will be stated on the confirmation letter.
• The balance due is payable not less than 4 weeks before the date of arrival. If payment is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to give notice that the reservation is cancelled. Reservations made within the 4 weeks of the arrival date require full payment at the time of booking.
• We strongly recommended guests arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy ( including cancellation cover) & to have full cover for the party's personal belongings, public liability etc, since these are not covered by the owner's insurance. Deposits are non-refundable.
• The maximum number to reside in the property must not exceed the number as stated in the owner's brochure. Pets are not permitted in the accommodation at any time.
• The guests agree to be considerate of others and to take good care of the property, to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of their stay. Guests are kindly requested not to disturb other guests or neighbouring properties by loud noise or music.
• We would ask guests to report to the owners, without delay, any defects in the property, or appliances in the property or garden and arrangements for repair and or replacements will be made as soon as possible. Articles damaged or broken during your stay should be replaced like-for-like, we hope that you will notify us of any damages or breakages however small so that we are aware and can replace the item in time for our next guest.
• The owner shall not be liable to the client for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, or appliance in the property or garden, for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or any other matters beyond the control of the owner. Nor for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client, if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the booking, and in any such event, the owner shall within seven days of notification to the client, refund to the client all sums paid previously in respect of the booking. Under no circumstance shall the owner's liability to the guests exceed the amount paid to the owner for the booking.
• The owner shall not be liable for accident or injury, however sustained on the premises or gardens by the guests or by members of their party and the owner shall not be liable for loss or damage to guests property during the stay.
Location of holiday rental in Loqueffret, Finistere, Brittany
|Holiday Type:||Beach, Rural, Mountain, Historic/Sightseeing|
|Local Activities:||Swimming/Watersports, Walking, Golf, Fishing, Horse Riding, Tennis, Cycling/Mountain Biking, Gym, Local Market, Amusement/Water Park|
|Nearest Railway Station:||Carhaix||10km|
|Nearest Ferry Port:||Roscoff||10km|
|Nearest Bus Station:||Loqueffret||10km|
This advertiser has chosen not to display a calendar. Please contact them directly for latest Availability.
Contact the Owner of this Loqueffret apartment
Please mention theholidaylet.com and be aware of time differences if making contact by phone.
|Owner Name:||Samantha Eden|
|Languages Spoken:||English, French|
|Preferred Contact Method:||Enquiry Form|
|Primary Telephone:||0033 2 98 26 40 85|
|Secondary Telephone:||0033 6 76 37 01 47|
|Owner joined website:||7 October 2008|
|Property listed since:||23 May 2009|
|Link to owners website:||www.romanceinfrance.co.uk|
This form may be used for genuine enquiries about renting this property only. It is strictly prohibited to use this form for any other purpose including unsolicited commercial marketing.
You should not rely on this advert as a statement of fact. theholidaylet.com does not inspect or manage the property displayed. Advert content is provided by the owner or agent and may be edited by theholidaylet.com, before being published in good faith. Holidaymakers should make their own checks before signing any rental agreement or making any payment.