Write a Guestbook Review
Back from your holiday and want to share your experience with others? Use the form below to write a review. Please try to give an honest, unbiased opinion of your accommodation and holiday. Point out any highlights, problems, hints and tips that may be useful to future guests. Think about the following questions when writing your comments:
- Was the property as described?
- Was the property value for money?
- Was the property clean and well maintained?
- Did you receive good customer service?
- Can you recommend any local restaurants, beaches, activities etc?
Guidelines for Writing a Review Click to Show
- Reviews are not edited or changed in any way.
- Comments will not be published if they contain obscenities, insults, threats, or racist material.
- Please do not disclose postal addresses, email addresses or any personal information in your review.
- One review per property, per rental party only. A review may be written by any member of the rental party.
- You must be a genuine guest - no reviews by Owners/Agents, their staff or employees posing as a guest.
- Your review must be unique.
- Your review must be relevant to other guests.
- Your review should not contain any kind of commercial or promotional material.
- You may write a review of any property listed on theholidaylet.com website, regardless of whether you booked the accommodation through this site or not.
- Fake reviews are not tolerated. We reserve the right to remove a review for any reason and to suspend both members and advertisers accounts.
- Any Owners/Agents found to be offering incentives to guests to write a positive review will be in breach of the terms and conditions.
- Please do not use ALL CAPS, Links to other sites or services, SPAM or HTML. Reviews containing any of these will not be displayed.
- Your review must comply with the terms and conditions of theholidaylet.com.
Guestbook Review for Property Ref